Title: Social Media Executive
Function: To assist in the delivery of Social Media campaigns
- To provide social media campaigns for clients and ARPR (all aspects including creating, tracking, technical setup, blogger outreach delivery and results analysis)
- To manage Social Media platforms on behalf of clients including ghostwriting and engagements
- To assist with developing innovative social media strategies for B2B and B2C brands
- To help monitor, maintain and improve KPI’s related to social media
- To work alongside the ARPR team to ensure a joined-up approach is implemented across all projects
What you will need:
A minimum of 2 years Social Media experience, with the ability to show a track record of devising and implementing successful social media campaigns during this time
- Solid experience of content creation, online PR and engagement
- Excellent writing skills, particularly blogs and/or press releases
- Experience of CMS Systems – uploading and optimising blogs
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics, Klout and/or other social media metrics
- Good experience of using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social
- Strong project management and planning skills, highly organised
- Experience of producing campaign reports for measurement and analysis
- An understanding of how social media is joined up with PR and Marketing activity
ARPR is expanding its Social Media division and shortly moving into bigger offices. It’s an opportune time to join us, so if you have the skills, experience and passion to carve out a Social Media career for yourself in a fast moving environment, send us your CV pronto!
Burgess Hill is a busy town in the heart of Mid Sussex, with excellent road and rail links. Our new office is a 5 minute walk from the station and easily accessible with parking close-by too.
We offer flexible working arrangements, yearly bonus, new business commission, 24 days holiday plus your birthday off, 4pm close on Fridays.
Email your CV, covering letter and a short blog on a subject of your choice to Aneela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
References will be required. Strictly No Agencies