Title: PR Manager (Consumer), £30K + Bens, Full Time
Function: To plan and deliver Consumer PR campaigns using traditional and modern communication platforms
- To devise PR strategies for each of your clients and set meaningful KPIs and performance measures
- To develop compelling story angles
- To write intelligent, high quality press releases and case studies
- To identify key media outlets and build media lists using our live media database
- To pitch stories to local, national and trade media with the aim of achieving highest visibility in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- To monitor press coverage and keep clients informed
- To organise, attend and manage meetings with clients and key journalists
- To manage monthly activity reports for each of your clients
- To work with the in-house Social Media team to ensure PR and Social are joined-up
- To assist with content creation across all traditional and social media platforms for clients and ARPR
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PR experience, with proven success in devising and managing PR campaigns
- Excellent oral and written skills with working knowledge of how to adapt copy for different audiences for print and online platforms (writing samples required upon receipt of CV)
- Solid experience of ‘selling-in’ to journalists
- Strong project management and planning skills, highly organised
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute campaigns
- Experience of measuring PR campaign success
- Good working knowledge of key Social Media platforms and how they’re connected to traditional PR
ARPR is going through a period of expansion as a result of new clients and the growth of our Social Media campaigns and you will be joining an established and growing team. We will shortly be moving into bigger offices in Burgess Hill town centre. It’s an opportune time to join us, so if you have the skills, experience and passion to join our growing bouquet, do not delay and send us your CV and writing examples pronto!
Burgess Hill is a busy town in the heart of Mid Sussex, with excellent road and rail links.
We offer flexible working arrangements, yearly bonus, new business commission, 24 days holiday plus your birthday off, 4pm close on Fridays.
Email your CV, covering letter and writing examples to Aneela at email@example.com.
References will be required. Strictly no agencies unless already on our approved list which is now closed.