Title: PR Manager
Function: To plan and deliver offline and online PR campaigns
- To devise & manage consumer/trade & B2B PR campaigns for each of your clients and set KPIs and performance measures
- To develop compelling story angles
- To write high quality press releases and case studies
- To identify key media outlets and build media lists using our media database
- To pitch stories to local, national and trade media with the aim of achieving highest visibility in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- To monitor press coverage and keep clients informed
- To organise, attend and manage meetings with clients and key journalists
- To devise and manage monthly activity reports for each of your clients
- To work with our social media team to ensure PR and Social are joined-up
- To assist with content creation across all traditional and social media platforms for clients and ARPR
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PR experience, with proven success in devising and managing PR campaigns
- Confident outgoing personality with first class verbal and written skills. English must be your mother tongue. Solid experience of writing for different audiences and how to promote stories offline and online (writing samples required upon receipt of CV)
- Very strong ‘selling-in’ skills with excellent success rate of securing media coverage
- Strong project management and planning skills, highly organised. Experience of writing PR plans and client reports
- A strong sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute campaigns, both offline and online
- Good working knowledge of key Social Media platforms and how digital integrates with traditional PR
Aneela Rose PR, 3rd Floor, The Martlet Heights, 49 The Martlets, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9NN
Our office is located in the heart of Burgess Hill town centre with easy access to road, rail and buses.
Salary and hours
£25K to £28K depending on experience, 37.5 hours per week full time. Office is open Monday to Thursday 9.30 to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.30 to 4pm.
Flexible working and 4 days per week will be considered.
• Friendly and supportive environment
• Commission on any new business you bring to the company
• 24 days holiday (pro rata’d to your hours) plus every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday and a bottle of fizz for work anniversaries!
• Allocated, free town centre parking for employees
• PLUS Chill-out zone with Netflix available all day, Lego playroom, bean bags, fresh fruit and chilled filtered water, ample work area with great panoramic views of the South Downs from our spacious 3rd floor office which we share with our funky sister agency Purple Rose Digital!
Email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you wish to work for us and why you are perfect for this role.
We also encourage you to use your imagination to get our attention via social media.
References will be required.