£20K pro-rata, 3 days per week, flexible working hours.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a strong administrator/co-ordinator to take a step up to an Office Manager role within a supportive and friendly agency environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day running of the office including answering the telephone, responding to general email enquiries, incoming post, filing, general administrative processes
- Monitor stock for stationery, toners, IT consumables and processing corresponding orders
- Greet all visitors, ensuring they are made welcome, providing refreshments, ensuring meeting rooms are neat and tidy
- Assist in the maintenance of cleanliness within the office
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and senior team members
- Work with the book-keeper to oversee the accurate management of all company finances and timesheet system
- Assist with the management of the recruitment process by advertising job roles, co-ordinating interviews, communicating with applicants and drawing up contracts
- Manage staff and freelancer timesheets
- Co-ordinate and diarise quarterly staff appraisals with the Managing Director
- Manage all holiday request forms, staff sickness, liaising with Managing Director and log all details on the system
- Maintain, update and circulate the staff handbook and company policies to all staff and freelancers
Marketing and PR
- Assist with the management of company database and monthly email newsletter
- Update the company website as and when required
The successful Office Manager will be:
- An experienced Administrator / Office Clerk / Office Manager
- Highly confidential, reliable and diplomatic
- Professional, presenting a business-like manner
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, databases, email marketing software such as MailChimp and social media
- Committed to working within a quality standard environment
- A great team worker with excellent time management skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated and possess a positive mindset
Aneela Rose PR, 3rd Floor, The Martlet Heights, 49 The Martlets, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9NN
Our office is located in the heart of Burgess Hill town centre with easy access to road, rail and buses.
Salary and hours
£20K pro-rata, 3 days per week, permanent. Office is open Monday to Thursday 9.30 to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.30 to 4pm.
Flexible working hours offered.
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Commission on any new business you bring to the company
- 24 days holiday (pro rata’d to your hours) plus every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday and a bottle of fizz for work anniversaries!
Allocated, free town centre parking for employees
PLUS Chill-out zone, Lego playroom, bean bags, fresh fruit and chilled filtered water, ample work area with great panoramic views of the South Downs from our spacious 3rd floor office.
Email an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you wish to work for us and why you are perfect for this role.
References will be required.