Tracmaster is a very successful landscape machinery company renowned for its BCS and CAMON product ranges, used extensively by professional landscaping firms and hire outlets across the UK. In 2012, Tracmaster Direct was launched and they also became the UK distributor for Spanish tool manufacturer RIBAS expanding the firm’s offering to both horticultural and agricultural markets.
• To raise further awareness of Tracmaster within the landscaping and hire markets, to launch the snow clearance machinery and to distinguish the different elements of the business.
Aneela Rose PR’s Response
• Developed and executed an on-going PR campaign to position Tracmaster as the authoritative voice in landscape machinery expertise.
• Maximised news coverage to gain share of voice in the industry
• Secured feature length articles in key trade publications
• Engaged with local customers to secure testimonials and case studies
• Updated marketing materials with stronger copy and managed a direct marketing campaign targeting schools and colleges including sales initiative
• Represented Tracmaster as trade events and arranged interviews with influential journalists
• Advised on social media campaign to compliment traditional PR activity
• Secured 42 pieces of coverage in the first 6 months including Horticulture Week, Local Government News, Premises & Facilities Management, Practical FM, FMX, Professional Builder, Ecobuilding News and International Rental News.
• Developed enduring relationships with key media which have led to on-going opportunities